Voter Registration is available at the West Chicago Public Library. Only select staff members can register voters. Please contact the Library for availability (630) 231-1552.
In order to register to vote, you must meet these qualifications:
- You must be a United States citizen
- You must be at least 18 years old on or before the next election (OR for a General Primary, must be 17 and will be 18 by the General Election)
- You must live in your election precinct at least 30 days before the next election
- You must not be convicted and in jail
- You cannot claim the right to vote anywhere else
When registering, be sure to bring two forms of identification with you, one of which must have your correct address on it.
For more information, visit the DuPage County Election Commission website.